Firelight Heritage Farm Publishing is based in the United States.
Availability of Artwork of Laura Wheeler
Artwork consists of FRAMABLE or UNFRAMED works. Laura Wheeler is skilled in the use of Acrylic, Oils, Oil Pastel, Watercolor, Watercolor Gouache (not illustrations, and NOT shiny), Felt Pen (blended works, NOT posterized works), Chalk Pastel, and Colored Pencil, with occasional diversions into graphite pencil sketches and some less common media.
Full Payment must always be verified before items are shipped or picked up. Works are NEVER sent on approval, nor by COD. Works are guaranteed to be of the quality represented. Items ship USPS on the Saturday following the order receipt.
“Of A Type” works available for Assembly Line works, are listed on the website, in the individual work descriptions. Many works that are based on the work of another artist may be used for Assembly Line production, BUT a few may ONLY be used that way when significantly altered.
ALL COPY and PRINT RIGHTS are RETAINED for ALL WORKS until sold, and when sold, artist retains Print Rights in perpetuity (non-transferrable, but CONTRACTABLE). Purchaser receives Print Rights that are included legally with ownership of the work. Purchaser may SELL the work, and retain ONLY non-transferrable, non-contractable rights (this is the nature of print art, and it has this limitation because of what it is).
1. Firelightheritagefarm.com has retail priced works for sale. Photography of the works is marginal, but the works are represented as carefully as possible.
2. Completed works are available batched, by similar price, or by medium, size, or subject classification. A purchaser may also group specific titles into a custom batch. When bought in batches, the shipping charge is reduced to actual (if shipped, or if picked up – reduces price by $17, with actual shipping ADDED), and a 10% discount is applied after the shipping charge is removed. Minimum batch of 4. Offers will be entertained, but lowballers should expect to be rational, and not waste the time of the artist.
3. Works “of a type” may be ordered, previewed by photo, and approved for shipping (Assembly Line Variant). Buyer may stipulate size, medium, and acceptable titles for similar production. Works created will be done with unique colors, arrangement, and often, some unique detail within each one. This is original production art, NOT identical works. Price is somewhat negotiable for batches of paintings of a type (price reductions require reduction in value of the work), and must be ordered in batches of 4 of the same type. Price negotiation means that compromises must be made in the production to reduce the cost of production, but there is quite a bit of flexibility there. Price STARTS at 75% of the cost of the original work, and Laura will stipulate any required compromises at that price (not required for all works, but for many with tricky bits). Turnaround time is generally 1-3 weeks (depending on medium production time and cure time) provided supplies are in stock, and order is not large. Add ONE DAY to production time for each batch ordered in a single order.
4. Batch production of near identical works (Assembly Line Near Identical). Available in batches of 4 of the same painting (some variation in color or paint texture may occur between batches of the same painting). Buyer specifies “of a type” with a work that Laura has already completed, and it is done the same as #3, but four works are done with the same colors, medium, and subject, though altered to be unique from the original, but not from each other (individual differences are present). ONLY available for Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Watercolor Gouache, Pastel, and Oil Pastel works, and for Line and Wash works (method is not fully developed for colored pencil or felt pen). Price is negotiable, under the same terms as #3, but price STARTS at 65% of the cost of the original work, and Laura WILL stipulate any required compromises on tricky bits, or costly supplies. Turnaround time is generally 1-3 weeks (depending on medium production time, and cure time) provided supplies are in stock, and order is not large. Add ONE DAY to production time for each batch ordered in a single order.
5. Batch Production of Similar Works. This operates under the same standard as option #3, with all works pre-approved prior to shipping. The customer chooses a CLASS of work, such as a type of macro floral, or a landscape with mountain, lake, and trees, and the SIZE, Medium, and canvas are specified. Buyer may stipulate other parameters such as intensity, colorization, moodiness or other elements. They may stipulate texturized, or other style elements. GENERALLY the customer BEGINS with a completed work by the artist, and gives parameters for the breadth of variation in the Similar works. Some limitations may be stipulated by the artist, to contain cost to the required amount. Minimum batch numbers apply (4). Pricing begins at 85% of the price of the work that is chosen as sentinel for the batch. Turnaround time is generally 1-3 weeks (depending on medium production time, and cure time) provided supplies are in stock, and order is not large. Add ONE DAY to production time for each batch ordered in a single order.
6. 8X10, 8.5X11, 11X14, or Poster Sized PRINTS - Signed, Authenticated and Numbered By the Author. Choose from LIMITED EDITION, signed, logoed, and captioned, or Unnumbered signed and logoed. Prints are available for works that do NOT have a shared copyright. Print rights are also available for the same works. Prints must be ordered in batches of 20, with a 10% discount on the total price shown in product description (shipping is NOT discountable). Turnaround time is variable, and given at the time of order, and depends on the item ordered. Prints of small works that are enlarged have a price increase to cover the higher printing costs.